Monday, March 24, 2008

Ketchup and Catch Up.





Ok all. Here it is, the blog you've all been waiting for (and requesting)! Many things have happened since I set this blog up with my then-false name of d'Argy. For example, I became a d'Argy in real life (December 27th), Jake and I went to Jamaica for a fabulous week, and now we are expecting our first little buddy. It's a lot to take in with just one blog, I know. Hopefully in the future, our blogtastic blog will be a bit more comical and entertaining but for now, I'm afraid that's it!

3 comments:

Jenna Anderson said...

Thanks Kari...it's a start! Now just try to keep it updated!

Amanda said...

Did you eat ketchup in Jamaica? I'm confused...

Jessie said...

Boo! youre cute, but call me and i'll tell you something funny about the word buddy.

Jess